Trafalgar New Homes Ltd (formerly Combe Bank Homes) and Trafalgar Retirement+ Ltd (formerly Beaufort Homes) are trading entities and wholly owned subsidiaries of Trafalgar Property Group Plc .
For information about Combe Bank Homes / Trafalgar New Homes Ltd: www.trafalgarnewhomes.co.uk For information about Beaufort Homes / Trafalgar Retirement+ Ltd: www.trafalgarretirement.plus
Go to our New Homes division:
Go to our Retirement Homes division:
- Trafalgar Property Group Plc trading operations are conducted through its wholly owned subsidiaries Trafalgar New Homes Ltd and Trafalgar Retirement+ Ltd.
- Trafalgar New Homes is a regional property developer focused upon Kent, Surrey, Sussex and the M25 ring south of London. This prosperous area has excellent communications particularly to London, Gatwick, and the channel ports/tunnel, and enjoys a buoyant property market with prices well above the national average.
- Prior to establishing Combe Bank Homes in 2006, its management has headed various similarly operating and successful property development businesses including quoted companies.
- A minimal Head Office and Administrative infrastructure is maintained with most functions including architectural design and construction outsourced, and consequently the business operates on a very low fixed cost base, with a known fixed cost before any project is taken forward. The risk of unproductive overhead from employing in-house professionals when activity is slack is avoided. Activities can be quickly up or down scaled according to market conditions.
- The management has highly developed and proven skills in obtaining planning approvals to enhance land values, and strong well established relationships with estate and land agents.
- Typically development sites will consist of between 4 to 20 homes, with prices ranging from £120,000 to £500,000. Refurbishment and smaller projects are also undertaken. Within this unit size, competition to purchase development sites from land buyers is relatively weak, as this size is unattractive to major national and regional house builders who require a larger scale to justify their administration and overheads; whilst being too many units for the jobbing builder to finance or undertake as a project.
- Trafalgar Retirement + was established in October 2016 by Dan Stocks and Paul Treadaway, both of whom have an extensive history and experience in land assembly and residential development. (Dan Stocks resigned from the Board on 10 December 2019.)
- The Company considers the supply of specialist housing for the elderly is limited and is predominantly arranged on a rental model. It is considered that there is an opportunity to develop extra care and assisted living for elderly owner-occupiers, and the focus will be on affluent urban areas in southwest London and Surrey, with higher owner occupancy and where there is considered to be a higher growth in the over 65 years bracket. Properties to be developed are to be on the ‘assisted living and extra care’ operating model, providing independently owned apartments on long leasehold ownership with service charges to cover the costs of domiciliary services; additional care services being provided through a 24/7 onsite care operator. Trafalgar Retirement+ create stunning developments for elderly home purchasers, our ethos is developments that have their own community and wellbeing.
- Trafalgar New Homes was a small house builder which encountered financial difficulties, principally in relation to its development at Mitcham, Surrey.
- On 7 July 2010 it announced that it had suspended trading of its shares on the PLUS-Quoted exchange, and subsequently Administrators were appointed.
- On 16 November 2010 at a Creditors and General Meeting a proposal by the Administrator for a Company Voluntary Arrangement was considered, and subsequently approved, whereby the issue of £10m ordinary shares were allotted to creditors in full satisfaction of all outstanding debts and 2m ordinary shares allotted to Central Corporate Finance for work performed on the Company Voluntary Arrangement.
- On 13 September 2011 the company ceased to be in Administration.
- On 8 November 2011 at a General Meeting the company approved the Acquisition (constituting a Reverse Takeover) of Combe Bank Homes Ltd for a consideration of approximately £2,250,000 satisfied by the issue of 186,817,671 new ordinary shares.
- On 11 November 2011 the Acquisition was completed and the shares of Trafalgar New Homes Plc were readmitted to trading on the PLUS-Quoted exchange.
- Consequent on the acquisition, changes to the Board have resulted in a completely new management of the company.
- On 27 June 2013 the Company announced a placing of 14,000,000 new Ordinary Shares at a price of 2p per share and an admission of the shares to trading on AIM with effect from 16 July 2013.
- At a General Meeting held on 16 March 2018, it was resolved to change the name of the company to Trafalgar Property Group Plc, and the directors authorised to allot shares to facilitate the acquisition of the entire share capital of Beaufort Homes Ltd in consideration of approximately £1.530,000 by the issue of 186,815,190 shares. A subdivision of shares was also approved, subdividing ordinary shares of 1p into ordinary shares of 0.1p and deferred shares of 0.9p.
Trafalgar New Homes property portfolio consists of:
1. Properties let under Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements via wholly owned subsidiary Selmat Ltd:
- 4 properties valued in total at £1,975,000, generating rental income substantially in excess of the borrowing costs.
Trafalgar Retirement + is also progressing planning approvals on two sites for assisted living schemes, for which options are secured. These sites are at Leatherhead and Send, Surrey, and it is intended to develop the sites once planning permission is granted.
Trafalgar Property Group Plc is a holding company, owning the entire share capital of Trafalgar New Homes Ltd, a regional property developer based in the South East of England, and owning the entire share capital of Trafalgar Retirement + Ltd, a property residential developer specialising in the assisted living and extra care sector for the elderly.
James Dubois, FCA. More information here. (James Dubois resigned on 24 March 2023 - see Regulated News Announcement HERE.)
Paul Treadaway, Norman Lott FCA. Gary Thorneycroft.
More information here.
Directors Committees, more information here.
Incorporated in England, UK. Main country of Operation: UK
Quoted on the London Stock Exchange (AIM). For share price click here.
Securities in issue: 142,519,038 shares of 0.1p per share and deferred shares of 0.9p
For significant shareholders: please click here.
There are no restrictions on the transfer of shares.
For notifications and announcements to the market: please click here.
For Nominated Adviser and other key advisers: please click here.
For information required under AIM rule 26: please click here.
01732 700 000 - for full contact information please click here.
Trafalgar Property Group is a public limited company whose shares are quoted on the London Stock Exchange AIM Market.
Trafalgar Retirement + Ltd (formerly Beaufort Homes) is a wholly owned trading subsidiary, established in 2016 and acquired in March 2018, which has experience in land assembly and residential development, and its focus is in the housing and care for the elderly market, developing properties on the assisted living and extra care model. For more information about Trafalgar Retirement+ go to the website HERE
Trafalgar New Homes Ltd (formerly Combe Bank Homes) is a wholly owned trading subsidiary, which was established in 2006, and is a successful Regional property developer based in Kent. Its management has a track record of many years experience in undertaking new and refurbished residential property projects in South East England. For more information about Trafalgar New Homes go to the website HERE